• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
You really are a piece of work aren't you? Never heard that expression and genuinely asked you what it means and you throw back insults.
I can't believe you are surprised DB. Isn't that always his modus?
PS. it's an americanisn anyway

Alistair20000

You really are a piece of work aren't you? Never heard that expression and genuinely asked you what it means and you throw back insults.
I think it means a complete defeat or rout DB but I am no expert on that particular word.

Here to suggest and to try to help. :)

DB9

I think it means a complete defeat or rout DB but I am no expert on that particular word.

As i said, I'd never heard that expression and was only asking what it meant, Jinxy thinks its fun to throw back an insult as is his norm.

Rosencrantz

For more information on the term 🙂

Alistair20000

I do not have a BBC account so cannot read it 🙁

angelic upstart

The Cancel Culture has cancelled Tucker. I thought he would be immortal. Perhaps he will run for President on behalf of The Hand Wringing Grievance Party.
I wonder what Mr trump has to say about all of this?

Rosencrantz

I do not have a BBC account so cannot read it 🙁
I didn't realise you needed one 😬

Mr Jinx

The Cancel Culture has cancelled Tucker. I thought he would be immortal. Perhaps he will run for President on behalf of The Hand Wringing Grievance Party.
I think he'll find another outlet quite easily don't you? Fox News's loss will be someone else's gain. Think Ken Bruce.

Mr Jinx

As i said, I'd never heard that expression and was only asking what it meant, Jinxy thinks its fun to throw back an insult as is his norm.
Don't be so down.

I've just gone and registered the domain www.askjinx.com.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
From the depths of my memory I recall a cartoon villain called Blacque Jacque Shellacque.