• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

THE PROPERTY FUND

Mid Devon Grecian

Does seem to share Taggy’s business model though.

Great way to alienate your fans in their 20’s and 30’s who see no prospect of becoming property owners yet the club they support are buying it up in their City like there’s no tomorrow.

New slogan “We don’t own our homes but apparently we own our football club”

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does seem to share Taggy’s business model though.

Great way to alienate your fans in their 20’s and 30’s who see no prospect of becoming property owners yet the club they support are buying it up in their City like there’s no tomorrow.

New slogan “We don’t own our homes but apparently we own our football club”
I don't understand this post.....

Mid Devon Grecian

I don't understand this post.....
Are you not familiar with the current struggle for young people to afford homes?

Do you think quite a few of them in our City might be supporters of the club?

How do you think they would feel about ‘their’ club becoming the biggest property owner in the City?

iscalad

Are you not familiar with the current struggle for young people to afford homes?

Do you think quite a few of them in our City might be supporters of the club?

How do you think they would feel about ‘their’ club becoming the biggest property owner in the City?
Oh I see. Didn't get the Taggy bit though. I am well aware of house prices in the city and how difficult it is to get on the housing ladder. You may or may not be surprised to know it was the same when I first got married in 1976.

Grecian Max

Oh I see. Didn't get the Taggy bit though. I am well aware of house prices in the city and how difficult it is to get on the housing ladder. You may or may not be surprised to know it was the same when I first got married in 1976.
Taggy likes owning a property doesn't he, well known that

Grecian Max

The idea is madness for a community club btw

iscalad

Taggy likes owning a property doesn't he, well known that
Oh, I didn't know.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Julian Tagg & Richard Knight still listed as Active for OTR (Exeter) which is classified as a "Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate".

iscalad

Julian Tagg & Richard Knight still listed as Active for OTR (Exeter) which is classified as a "Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate".
I hardly think that's relevant to the debate.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I hardly think that's relevant to the debate.
Given that you apparently didn't know that "Taggy likes owning a property" why is it irrelevant ?