• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

FAN-TATIC

it wasn't as terrible as this though! and then we had a play maker and a decent striker
Comparing last season's team with this one I reckon last year's was worse. This year we ain't got those quality players.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Might be time to bring in Gary Peters... ;)

Jam Doughnut

So after tis had got us promoted twice and kept us in this league for 2 seasons and even flirted with the play offs to the championship , and all this by only spending £50k in all those years...now you want to sack him after 12 games!!!

Too many dumb w*nkers on exeweb who need to get real.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
OP is a tool.

No. Never in a million years. Even if we get relegated sacking Tisdale is not the answer.

brooks

i've kept faith with Tis up until now but i think we must act now while there are enough games left.who too replace him i havent a clue but there will be plenty of applicants.if he does not go perhaps getting rid of some of our many coaches , we appear to have a lot for such a small squad ,will free up some money to spend on more players.

Red Monster

Has he replaced him?
what about curetons replacement?
whats the excuse for the injured players he loves to sign?
Why play troy in midfield?
Why stop lenny playing for no reason?
Why make excuses for every loss this season so far?

Its about time there was a meet the manager forum up the park, or a live web chat. Maybe i wouldn't want him out so much if i knew the real reasons our team is falling apart!! he's the manager and the buck stops with him! that would happen in any organisation.
It's so easy replace Ryan Harley and find someone of the same quailty that no other
club spots,and all for say 1200 a week,if we pay that much. FFS its not football manager 2011.

Willy Nilly

But we had more guts and fight in our first season in League 1 , you could always see us doing something even when we were losing a game . That's what bothers me about now, no guts , and no gutsy characters like Taylor and Edwards to turn it round for us.
It's just not true. Have a look at the threads from back then!!

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Mmmm. Only six points between us and mid-table. Still early doors ...

Willy Nilly

Atleast Peter Reid has some clout! He wouldn't take no sh*t!

In seriousness I would have Reid up here tommorow
You're a fecking mong then. Clueless.

grecianfaniow

Reid ? id rather have a real monkey in charge, right turn clive...