• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

FAN-TATIC

Atleast Peter Reid has some clout! He wouldn't take no sh*t!

In seriousness I would have Reid up here tommorow
You have got to be joking Liam! With the resources we have and the problems we currently have Reid wouldn't make any difference whatsoever. And you know it!

Jam Doughnut

But we had more guts and fight in our first season in League 1 , you could always see us doing something even when we were losing a game . That's what bothers me about now, no guts , and no gutsy characters like Taylor and Edwards to turn it round for us.
No chance , that first season in league 1 , we were dire(apart from the leeds game) until we beat bristol rovers in march and went on a good run, i remember losing at home to stockport in feb and everyone thought we were as good as down .
I think dunne , tully and duffy are pretty gutsy players.

Willy Nilly

That's it Stockport not Southend!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
This thread is the best laugh I've had all day. Wonderful stuff. Lots of 'off yer head buffoonery', lashings of 'completely out of touch', and masses of 'I actually know f*ck all and I'll prove it in the following statement'!!! Brilliant stuff. keep it coming please because there is fok all on the TV tonight and I'll be in need of further entertainment, Come on Liam, there MUST be some more of those gems wherever it is you keep them! Jammy? Anyone?

Last edited:

FAN-TATIC

This thread is the best laugh I've had all day. Wonderful stuff. Lots of 'off yer head buffoonery', lashings of 'completely out of touch', and masses of 'I actually know f*ck all and I'll prove it in the following statement'!!! Brilliant stuff. keep it coming please because there is fok all on the TV tonight and I'll be in need of further entertainment, Come on Liam, there MUST be some more of those gems wherever it is you keep them! Jammy? Anyone?
Geoff you have to understand one very important thing when it comes to some Exewebbers and it is this: "We are Exeter City and we have a divine right to win when playing against any other football team.".

The fact is we went to Bury in the FA Cup last season when they were in League 2. We lost 2-0 and we had Harley, Cureton and Taylor the Three Gods of Football playing that day.

Deja vous anyone?

Exerated

Tisdale out now surely?
One word: No.
Did we have the finances to replace the players that left last season?
Is that Tisdale’s fault?
Will we get relegated?

Bobby_McFerrin

So we've dropped to the bottom of league one
The only way is up so don't be glum!!

Don't worry
Be happy

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why do people keep saying that Tisdale is 'living off the PAST'? excluding the previous 12 games, Tisdale took us from as low as we've ever been to as high as we've ever been. If the 'past' ended 12 games ago, you have to wonder just how fickle people are.

ICE

The question is will Tisdale stay though ?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... and went on a good run ...
And plenty of time for a good run yet. Just six points from mid-table ... :)