• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

UK and European Politics 2024 Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sounds quite good.
Not if you're trapped inside one

DB9

Sounds quite good.
Not too sure, Some bigger emergency vehicles, Bin lorries etc are not too pleased with them, Idea good yes but badly executed and they are being withdrawn but at a slow pace if i've got that correct by those posting on here who has to deal with them.

Oldsmobile-88

This is disgraceful. I hope the perputrator is given the full arm of the law on this.
Indeed.
Some of the stuff I’ve seen on SM is absolutely vile, stirring up hatred to many Tory candidates & volunteers which makes door knocking a dangerous occupation. even St Bob Geldof is not immune. I don’t imagine he’s a Tory, but he had the temerity to do a short video in support of Andrew Mitchell who has done great work in International Development, obviously a cause close to Geldofs heart.

iscalad

Not too sure, Some bigger emergency vehicles, Bin lorries etc are not too pleased with them, Idea good yes but badly executed and they are being withdrawn but at a slow pace if i've got that correct by those posting on here who has to deal with them.
Gone in Exeter next week. Power to the people

Reactions: DB9

Oldsmobile-88

Gone in Exeter next week. Power to the people
Polsloe Bridge Popular Front

C3A084FD-1956-4CB2-A395-1F82F1714743.jpeg

iscalad

Polsloe Bridge Popular Front

View attachment 15818
Too bleddy right

Oldsmobile-88

I'll estimate another 10 minutes until I've dabbed off both my debate bingo cards.
Why did the questioning start on betting !

Nothing was mentioned above adult social care, climate change, housing or foreign policy in general especially if Trump is elected.

A puerile observation about the two leaders got the biggest applause & lots of attention in the media.

Radio Free Skaro

How do make the idea which is good one, better executed?

iscalad

How do make the idea which is good one, better executed?
There was never a problem in the first place. I take it you don't live in this part of Exeter....

Radio Free Skaro

There was never a problem in the first place. I take it you don't live in this part of Exeter....
I'm referencing DB9's point "Not too sure, Some bigger emergency vehicles, Bin lorries etc are not too pleased with them, Idea good yes but badly executed and they are being withdrawn but at a slow pace if i've got that correct by those posting on here who has to deal with them".