• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
If ever I have Republican thoughts, I just think "President Blair" and I'm a Monarchist again.
Just have a non political election for a head of state. I like the idea of half the nation voting for David Attenborough and the other half voting for Derek off the estate cos he shouts at passing buses.

Rosencrantz

Just have a non political election for a head of state. I like the idea of half the nation voting for David Attenborough and the other half voting for Derek off the estate cos he shouts at passing buses.
All someone would have to do is change their name to Pressie McPresident-Face and they would be a shoo-in 🙂

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
All someone would have to do is change their name to Pressie McPresident-Face and they would be a shoo-in 🙂
Or go onto tw@t tok and cry until they get the job , No matter who it was not everyone will be happy so best left alone.

Grecian2K

I always thought "Derek off the estate" woz the wun who shouted at fourth officials whenever his team was losing?

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
I read that Prince Andrew has no wish to leave the Royal Lodge, as his 75-year lease still has 55 years to run !

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we have a PoW investiture to come?

{yawn}

Grecian2K

Do we have a PoW investiture to come?

{yawn}
And, given his German heritage, will it be held in Colditz?

Antony Moxey

And, given his German heritage, will it be held in Colditz?
Given his father's wasn't, I doubt his would be.

Grecian2K

Given his father's wasn't, I doubt his would be.
A strong strain of Germanic DNA still runs through that particular genome though.
#houseofsaxe-coburg-gotha

Spoonz Red E

A strong strain of Germanic DNA still runs through that particular genome though.
#houseofsaxe-coburg-gotha
The queen mother used to have two tonics in her gin.