• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

You're The New Manager...........

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think there is a problem with our system necessarily. We need to move the ball a lot quicker and press with a lot more energy and belief.

Obviously there is nothing I can do about personnel but the players look devoid of confidence and ideas.

C j phill

You can't have Rankine he's unfit and therefore unavailable. If you're having Rankine I'm having Kyle Walker.
I think you'll find he's back with City tomorrow for training, having recovered from treatment with Chelsea, so I dont think he remains unfit.

Grecianman135

I'm the new manager ??

But I look nothing like Paul Tisdale.. 😉🎣🐟

wiveygrecian

I think you'll find he's back with City tomorrow for training, having recovered from treatment with Chelsea, so I dont think he remains unfit.
Well GC said in his interview yesterday it’s going to be a few more weeks until he’s back

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sign Jamie Mackie as forward coach.

JGrecian23

I'd be ringing every single free agent striker who has 2 legs and getting them in on a pay as you play deal initially.

I'd also like up all my January transfers now so they are ready for Jan 1st. Not **** around until 31st Jan and losing another 5 games.

Tactically then I'd drop everyone and play 11 youth players and tell them to have some fun. What's the worse they can do? You can't get worse than losing every game like we are at the moment.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd be ringing every single free agent striker who has 2 legs and getting them in on a pay as you play deal initially.

I'd also like up all my January transfers now so they are ready for Jan 1st. Not **** around until 31st Jan and losing another 5 games.

Tactically then I'd drop everyone and play 11 youth players and tell them to have some fun. What's the worse they can do? You can't get worse than losing every game like we are at the moment.
I take it you haven't been taking too much note of the Pizza Pot results then.

JGrecian23

I take it you haven't been taking too much note of the Pizza Pot results then.
I'd rather lose 9-0 with our own than watch Scott fall over his feet for 90 mins.

We'll ignore the fact that the kids would improve game on game though.

Grecianpasty

I would go for a back four and play inverted wing backs, focusing on defense over attack (as we have none). A 4-2-3-1 formation. Give Carroll free reign in the defensive midfield role, whilst kite can focus on protecting the centre backs.

Sinsalo
Sweeney Fitzwater Aimson Jules
Carroll Kite
Aitchson Trevitt Scott
Admiral

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're a football genius.