• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
What will be, will be.
We going to Wemberlee...?

tonykellowfan

I thought the Collins incident in the second half was a stonewall penalty.

But having seen a replay of the actual penalty given, I think we were a bit lucky with that decision.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
Had I not used the final adjective, would I have got away with it? Clueless speaks for itself. Dippy, bright and bubbly but not very clever.......... fairly harmless I would have thought. So I'm getting a slapped wrist for using an out of date term for women. Really? There has been far worse left on here without an eyelid batted.
And all that was needed was 'I could've phrased it better'

Sigh.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
You are a closet Gargoyle fan and I claim my £5.
Distraction from your own secret obsession and I claim my £5 in Cornish currency.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't think its a prevalent view at all really just a few who have a voice and like to show it
Exeweb is much more pro-Caldwell than Facebook for example. Nothing wrong with wanting to see more from a manager before bring completely satisfied with the choice.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Honest response from Mark Jackson - sounds like they are after a defender.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Honest response from Mark Jackson - sounds like they are after a defender.
Excellent and honest interview.His (opposition manager) view of the penalty ...

'Seen em given. Seen em not given. If it had been for us, I'd have been asking for the penalty. Its decision making; we didn't need to make that challenge'

Mr Jinx

I thought the Collins incident in the second half was a stonewall penalty.

But having seen a replay of the actual penalty given, I think we were a bit lucky with that decision.
How so? Nombe was scythed down, and their players didn't touch the ball. If they'd have got the slightest of touches then no it's not a pen. How the ref could be certain there was no touch is another thing. VAR would've vindicated his decision. VAR would've also given the Collins shout too.

fred binneys head

I think he did get the ball, hence why their players were so angry with the decision. I think the penalty was given because he also played the man and took Nombe out at the thigh. Anyway, 2-0 is all we need to remember about yesterday’s game.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
YouTube highlights