• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
What will be, will be.

Bridgy 81

I think Gary Caldwell has done very little wrong and a lot right in the 3 months or so he’s been with us.
I know, early days, but how he’s handled things coming in mid-season with a difficult run of matches and a disappearing back room team and what seems like an impressive first transfer window means, as far as I’m concerned, he’s doing all right.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian Max

Jevani will stay for the rest of the season I'm sure. After that I just can't see him signing an extension. If the club pulled that off it would be an incredible move, but realistically he can get 3/4 times more money.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jevani will stay for the rest of the season I'm sure. After that I just can't see him signing an extension. If the club pulled that off it would be an incredible move, but realistically he can get 3/4 times more money.
And be nearer his family.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Only a few days to go, so we won't have long to find out about Jevani.

I don't think he at his most comfortable when being interviewed by the media.If we ever go on a bad run,you will see a few sparks fly and that will have nothing to do with Jack.

As far as Caldwell is concerned, I'm not 100% on board with his appointment .Anyway, he is doing a good job bringing new players in.Just needs to keep the existing players happy with their lot for as long as possible. Whether it's L1 or L2 we will need the whole squad at some point or another.

Grecian Max

I don't think he at his most comfortable when being interviewed by the media.If we ever go on a bad run,you will see a few sparks fly and that will have nothing to do with Jack.

As far as Caldwell is concerned, I'm not 100% on board with his appointment .Anyway, he is doing a good job bringing new players in.Just needs to keep the existing players happy with their lot for as long as possible. Whether it's L1 or L2 we will need the whole squad at some point or another.
The weirdness around Caldwell... why? I don't see what else he could have done? If anything he's improved the shape and style - we look more like a League 1 team now. Don't get this at all, and it's a fairly prevalent view.

We were invited into a box today and we struggled to stay quiet. :) Out of 6 boxes next to us, 3 were being taken up by City fans. Local business owned by a City fan, friends linked to QOTPOD and Sam Noumbe had his family in a box.

Bridgy 81

As far as Caldwell is concerned, I'm not 100% on board with his appointment . Why ? Anyway, he is doing a good job bringing new players in.Just needs to keep the existing players happy with their lot for as long as possible. Whether it's L1 or L2 we will need the whole squad at some point or another.

Antony Moxey

If Jevani does go ,then this is the second time in the transfer window that Caldwell has assured us that players won't be going and been proved wrong.Could do with the interviewer asking him how well informed is the backroom team keeping him of that side of the management of the club.
He’s never said players won’t be going, he’s said he doesn’t anticipate players going other than for a hefty fee.