• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

supernova

I’m astounded at how rattled they’ve been by something so inoffensive

dontpassback

Ahahahahahahahahahaha, pauses for breath, ahahahahahahaha
That lighthouse looks red and white to me 😀😀😀😀

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m astounded at how rattled they’ve been by something so inoffensive
I’m more astounded that they could read it to be fair.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
The taunts about Adam Stanfield were awful and JS is an excellent player. There were none today. But he let himself and his side down today. The provocation of the Devonport end could has resulted in a serious reaction. Luckily it didn't. He got booked ( there could be more repercussions for him). He was their most dangerous player but had to be subbed before he got a second yellow. He could well have cost them the win. He's an excellent player but clearly not very bright or professional. Before you get all wholesome on me don't forget your knuckle draggers chants about Alan Nicholls or the Aberfan chants to the Newport fans, oh and the racist abuse to Niall Ennis last season. I hope Stanfield grows up cos he has talent.
Yep, Those Greenies just sat in the Devonport end not saying anything about Jay or his dad, No banter or anything, Yep that is really believable, Such a well mannered bunch. 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣

gilbertshoot

Notes_231223_204734_88d.jpg

felix

He's so much Exeter City that only ever played for you as a City player when he was loaned. He f'd off to London as soon as he could at 16.

Ooh, how we love him! He's City through and through! At least Rooney was wearing a blue shirt when he said always a blue. Watkins..yes, Ampadu..yes, Stansfield.. embarrassing!

tavyred

Anyone else looking forward to Stanno in a few short years rounding off his glittering career at the top with a highly successful return to wearing the number 9 shirt at City!! Can’t wait!! 😎
UTC!!!

tavyred

He's so much Exeter City that only ever played for you as a City player when he was loaned. He f'd off to London as soon as he could at 16.

Ooh, how we love him! He's City through and through! At least Rooney was wearing a blue shirt when he said always a blue. Watkins..yes, Ampadu..yes, Stansfield.. embarrassing!
Triggered!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

STURTZ

Any truth in the rumour that he found the shirt in Schumacher's changing room?

manc grecian

Hahaha haha boo hoo. Did the naughty boy wear a tshirt with a funny message on it?