• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Move the cameras to the other side of the pitch!

Section 9

Agreed...

Really dislike the assertion that because something might not rank in the list of do-or-die priorities, makes it worthless

We as a club are miles beyond the old days of rusting signs and fag ends on a crumbling terrace; nostalgic as that is for us all

It's the front of house and increasingly part of our visual identity with live streams etc

I'd rank that sort of thing up there with the painting of railings, the smart signage, the little extras that all come together in a package

The camera position makes us look more small time than we actually are

Am I losing sleep over it, no. Do I think it's more important than resigning Woods, no.

Would it be an improvement to the club's brand... yes 100%

The club have done a fantastic job with the ground, the pitch and facilities - I mentioned before that on my recent trip to Swindon we are well ahead of them in terms of how we're set up, despite the stadium size differences

Show it off. The media team have been very savvy with this and it's just another piece to the puzzle IMO.
Thanks guys! You are absolutely right. This club is moving forwards despite the apathy.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Thanks guys! You are absolutely right. This club is moving forwards despite the apathy.
Apathy from who?

andrew p long

Apathy from who?
there are a number of people on Exeweb 'going around stirring up apathy'.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
there are a number of people on Exeweb 'going around stirring up apathy'.
Too much effort involved so rule me out.

fred binneys head

I don't even know what 'apathy' means, but I'm not bothered about knowing.

Spoonz Red E

Ajunglepathy.

iscalad

Agapathy

Grecian2K

I don't even know what 'apathy' means, but I'm not bothered about knowing.
Well I do suggest that the "Section 9" attempts at trolling provide a fair definition of apathetic.*
(Whoops, sorry folks. The notorious Exeweb Auto (in)Correct inserted an erroneous initial "a" there)

Semi seriously though. Why not fill the "notorious gap" with a second big screen if it's so offensive to the sensitive eye. Far cheaper than a new, tiny little stand for a few dozen folk?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well I do suggest that the "Section 9" attempts at trolling provide a fair definition of apathetic.*
(Whoops, sorry folks. The notorious Exeweb Auto (in)Correct inserted an erroneous initial "a" there)

Semi seriously though. Why not fill the "notorious gap" with a second big screen if it's so offensive to the sensitive eye. Far cheaper than a new, tiny little stand for a few dozen folk?
Sightlines innit?

iscalad

Sightlines innit?
I would be able to see it perfectly.