• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Move the cameras to the other side of the pitch!

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Which hidden urinal is this 😂

You’re not pi55ing on the groundsman’s wall are you?
Cant believe a long term Grecian like you has never heard of THE URINAL !! Its almost as famous as The Gap ..........All Hail The Gap.

waiting for the potted history of a urinal at SJP another thing that no-one actually cares about up there.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cant believe a long term Grecian like you has never heard of THE URINAL !! Its almost as famous as The Gap ..........All Hail The Gap.

waiting for the potted history of a urinal at SJP another thing that no-one actually cares about up there.
TBF Max is quite young......

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
im glad people didnt think like that when they decided to put a roof on the Big Bank, financial stability? Getting points on a match day?
Wish I understood what you are trying to say here but are you suggesting the roof on the BB is in some way comparable to what the gap looks like on the TV .....

Colesman Ballz

The one the Americans used during the war. Pete's all over it. :ROFLMAO:
Pete's dad even used it, which might explain his nostalgic reverence for it ! Dunno if he was a GI too though ! :unsure:

Grecian2K

Pete's dad even used it, which might explain his nostalgic reverence for it ! Dunno if he was a GI too though ! :unsure:
Dear old Pate is also still lobbying for the "Regent Oil" logo to be applied to the roof of the NOG. :p
That's when he's not busy knitting his own replica George Hunter Goalie Jumper,

How about a huge mirror placed next to the Stanno Stand?

That way unwary TV viewers think we've got a packed stand (when actually they're just seeing a reflection of the Doble), while those in the know are just happy that the gap has finally been filled.

denzel

That way unwary TV viewers think we've got a packed stand (when actually they're just seeing a reflection of the Doble), while those in the know are just happy that the gap has finally been filled.
Or we could put up one of those murals that clubs had during covid, with fans faces on them.
Pete could appear multiple times

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster

It's a nice idea but you'd also see players on the pitch in the mirror. I suppose when Aimson spoons a 40 yarder in to touch he could argue that he saw one of our players in the mirror.

It's a nice idea but you'd also see players on the pitch in the mirror. I suppose when Aimson spoons a 40 yarder in to touch he could argue that he saw one of our players in the mirror.
I was joking.

tom_ecfc

Or we could put up one of those murals that clubs had during covid, with fans faces on them.
Pete could appear multiple times
How about the boards they put up at the old Highbury!