• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale wants noone to turn on the style

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Andy Tilson was I believe appointed development coach this summer with specific responsibility to uncover and develop young talent.
Different job I suspect.

finetime

Cyrus definitely was a fee mate. At the time Kev played a sort of left mid/wing back role. He wanted less money as well.
I'm pretty sure he wasn't but the internet doesn't appear to back that far so I can't check.

Waste of money if he was though... he barely played!

Mike Blackstone

. That said I often wondered why we never got Kevin Nancekivell (spelling) he ended up rubbish at Plymouth. We never got Stanno when he was knocking 'em away for Elmore.
Stansfield did indeed play for City reserves whilst at Elmore, but injured his knee.

Well-known Exeweb poster
sometimes I really dont want the press to 'big' players up. this is one of them, plenty of teams are looking for wingers and have wedge! eg norwich had a 200g bid turned down by Swindon for their winger. in the blink of an eye noony could be gone, 3 games time in fact.
the 'word' should be Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! hes crap!!!

andrew p long

I would ask whether we have done as much for Tis as he has for us ?
Yes, what has Tis ever done for us?

Apart perhaps from promotion back to the league after 5 years in the wilderness.

And our first ever Wembley visit.

And then our second promotion, this time to the highest league level we'd ever played at (having taken over when we'd been at our lowest ever league level)

And our second Wembley visit. And a first Wembley win.

And the passing football.

And the balanced budget.

And the million pounds in player sales (whilst not paying a fee for any incomers)

And the viaducts

angelic upstart

You forgot a tarmacking of the car park at the Cat & Fiddle.

pincher

Apart perhaps from promotion back to the league after 5 years in the wilderness.

And then our second promotion, this time to the highest league level we'd ever played at (having taken over when we'd been at our lowest ever league level)

And the balanced budget.

And the million pounds in player sales (whilst not paying a fee for any incomers)

And the viaducts

yeahbut apart from all that whats he done ....exactly, tell him to f*ck off

malcolms

And the balanced budget.

And the viaducts
Andy, we've spent a fair part of our history in the Third Division

Well-known Exeweb poster
(whilst not paying a fee for any incomers)

this a plus? or a minus. Imo its a concern, we should be speculating.

and please--- no more platitudes!

fred binneys head

Does anyone have any evidence that we have no scouting network? And can we get a list of every player recommended to the club by Mike Blackstone?