• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

A new system required for ticket arrangements - discuss

ececfecfcok

Also I have heard before that the chap with the annoying bluetooth thing on his ear block booking tickets and jumping the que, again I am not saying he is doing it for personal gain and I expect he is trying to help as many people out as he can, but surely buying tickets from a L1 club should be a fair and clear process? & shouldn't hinge on who you know? Which is what it appears like at times.
LOL. That'll be Neil Le Milliere.

I'm not a member of the Exiles, but I think what you're referring to is Neil booking tickets for Exiles members (who are, I think) a priority group, so I can't see anything wrong with this - saves TZ/the Club replying to 30 or 40 separate applications. This didn't happen for the Liverpool tickets, btw.

Andy_H

JDA wrote; Also I have heard before that the chap with the annoying bluetooth thing on his ear block booking tickets and jumping the que, again I am not saying he is doing it for personal gain and I expect he is trying to help as many people out as he can, but surely buying tickets from a L1 club should be a fair and clear process? & shouldn't hinge on who you know? Which is what it appears like at times.

The day that you have done anywhere even near 0.0001% as much, to not only save but prosper this club as NLM has you can critisise, until then i suggest that you put your brain in gear first before enganging your mouth.

Andy_H
Enjoying Norway in Bergen.

t.a.f.k.a.g.g.

Just to confirm I was travelling with Neil Le Milliere all day on Tuesday and for this game the exiles had to purchase their own tickets, rather than through him.

His main ticket concern was that the ticketing was unfair on exiles because the phone lines opened at 1pm on a matchday.. Just the sort of time when they need to travel to Exeter to watch the game.

So you can see how ticketing is never going to be fair to all.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Anybody know if any other clubs of our size do for such games?

BTW. NLM mainly collects tickets for the Exiles for away games where there is a reduction in price for advance buying.

Last edited:

ececfecfcok

JDA wrote; Also I have heard before that the chap with the annoying bluetooth thing on his ear block booking tickets and jumping the que, again I am not saying he is doing it for personal gain and I expect he is trying to help as many people out as he can, but surely buying tickets from a L1 club should be a fair and clear process? & shouldn't hinge on who you know? Which is what it appears like at times.

The day that you have done anywhere even near 0.0001% as much, to not only save but prosper this club as NLM has you can critisise, until then i suggest that you put your brain in gear first before enganging your mouth.

Andy_H
Enjoying Norway in Bergen.
Blimey, calm down. He obviously doesn't know, or know of, Neil.

Dukebank

JDA - couldn't agree more.
Not Sure about that?
What about the 100 or so Red or Dead people that were there for the club we now support? And the Supporter's Club put thousands into the Club every year and are Shareholders in the Club too?

Support Loyalty.

Mike Blackstone

I remember when all ticket matches at the Park meant that you could walk into your local Greenslades Tours office (Exmouth in my case) and buy one as they acted as agents.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
His main ticket concern was that the ticketing was unfair on exiles because the phone lines opened at 1pm on a matchday.. Just the sort of time when they need to travel to Exeter to watch the game.

So you can see how ticketing is never going to be fair to all.
It doesn't need to try to be, it's not like the game was going to sell out in one day. Besides, if it was one priority one ticket it would pretty much solve everything.

wemisscuro

Loving watching Tisdale prove em wrong, yet again!
I agree with the vouchers we could do this for FA Cup give vouchers out 1st round then 2nd round so the priority would be season ticket holders 1*ticket each, trust members paid up at begining of Month*1 each then people with 2 vouchers, 1 then general sale
Bang on. Some one with sense. Fancy a job at the club?

Andy_H

Blimey, calm down. He obviously doesn't know, or know of, Neil.

In which case keep quiet, but there again this is Exeweb where a fact or knowledge of a subject ever stood in the way of posting.