• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Derby County matchday thread

CWH-NYC_

I don't see this game as a free hit. We need to keep a good run going. If we were to lose two games in a row then the negativity will return.

Not sure if I can listen in or follow the game as I'm flying from Charleston to Newark at the time of the game.

Preview!

Weather looking pretty bad up here, don't be surprised if you are stuck in Charleston!

Just got that feeling we will this 2-1 again. Caldwell is on a roll

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Lots of Derby fans in the Ship already - admiring the "quaintness" of said hostelry and the adjoining medieval cathedral.
(Shame about the late, lamented Royal Clarence though - still a blot on our landscape - thanks to the execrable "Harry Plotter")

Colesman Ballz

Lots of Derby fans in the Ship already - admiring the "quaintness" of said hostelry and the adjoining medieval cathedral.
(Shame about the late, lamented Royal Clarence though - still a blot on our landscape - thanks to the execrable "Harry Plotter")
As for the Clarence, Exeter City Council are largely to blame for not slapping an enforcement notice on the previous owner to restore it to it's original condition (who received nearly £30 million in insurance payments) . He passed the buck together with that liability over to Plotter who will never do anything other than flog it on again ! :mad:

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Who are we booing tonight chaps?

arthur

Is there a quaint hostelry in Derby? I think we should be told. Perhaps Fred could oblige...

Alistair20000

As for the Clarence, Exeter City Council are largely to blame for not slapping an enforcement notice on the previous owner to restore it to it's original condition (who received nearly £30 million in insurance payments) . He passed the buck together with that liability over to Plotter who will never do anything other than flog it on again ! :mad:
I have a feeling that a separate company in the group was entitled to the insurance monies and the company on which the Council would have had to serve the Enforcement Notice had negligible assets

Is there a quaint hostelry in Derby? I think we should be told. Perhaps Fred could oblige...
From my visit to watch City last season the Brunswick Inn near the station and on the way to Pride Park was quite 'quaint' and had a good selection of real ales at affordable prices.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
From my visit to watch City last season the Brunswick Inn near the station and on the way to Pride Park was quite 'quaint' and had a good selection of real ales at affordable prices.
Not many pubs have the front of a class 37 in the garden.

ecfc2000

Who are we booing tonight chaps?
James Scott