• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jay Stansfield

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
“Well played, son. Well played”
IMG_1124.jpeg

Curley

How much does Rooney know about it all? I know he did something similar over his Everton alligences but he never had anybody singing about his dead Dad in derogatory terms. Stanno; once a Grecian always a Grecian. Always one of us.
One of all 25 of you (good player though)

remember, Devon is and always will be green and white🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪

gilbertshoot

remember, Devon is and always will be green and white🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪
Bow locks

Curley

Bow locks
It isn't and you know it. Shadow dwellers.

manc grecian

It isn't and you know it. Shadow dwellers.
You're the one on here on a Saturday night.

Curley

You're the one on here on a Saturday night.
Need to console myself over only drawing to 10 man Birmingham, I'll give you credit, you lose every week but still above the drop zone miraculously.

manc grecian

Need to console myself over only drawing to 10 man Birmingham, I'll give you credit, you lose every week but still above the drop zone miraculously.
Don't want your credit, now sling it.

cannockred

“Well played, son. Well played”
View attachment 14255
IMG-20231223-WA0008.jpg

felix

The taunts about Adam Stanfield were awful and JS is an excellent player. There were none today. But he let himself and his side down today. The provocation of the Devonport end could has resulted in a serious reaction. Luckily it didn't. He got booked ( there could be more repercussions for him). He was their most dangerous player but had to be subbed before he got a second yellow. He could well have cost them the win. He's an excellent player but clearly not very bright or professional. Before you get all wholesome on me don't forget your knuckle draggers chants about Alan Nicholls or the Aberfan chants to the Newport fans, oh and the racist abuse to Niall Ennis last season. I hope Stanfield grows up cos he has talent.

gilbertshoot

remember, Devon is and always will be green and white🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢⚪🟢Notes_231223_204734_88d.jpg
Ahahahahahahahahahaha, pauses for breath, ahahahahahahaha