• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
He didn't assure us that no one is going though. Just that we had no bids at that time and it would take a very big bid at this stage for it to be accepted.
He was also very confident that no one else would leave in the way that he said that.He probably says more in an interview than he should,but it makes him look as if he doesn't have the latest update on what is going on when a player leaves.

Midland Red

City have only dropped 2 points in games that Jim has commentated on. Those were at Northampton when we went top of the league!

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
I fear Midland Red is suffering from Crawley syndrome

Midland Red

Should I be worried?😳😁

STURTZ

Epic result, at last!

Talented whippersnappers come along but it's Jevanni that makes the difference. One day we will realise that he is going to be a legend.

Improve our home form and we could have a very good season.

arthur

Should I be worried?😳😁
It is a relatively rare condition which involves putting your own response inside a previous poster's quote marks. Its effects are purely cosmetic and will not cause any lasting damage. And now you seem to have been cured :)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Jevani does go ,then this is the second time in the transfer window that Caldwell has assured us that players won't be going and been proved wrong.Could do with the interviewer asking him how well informed is the backroom team keeping him of that side of the management of the club.
Can we get this right once and for all he had no control whatsoever over Dieng leaving once the latter’s buy out clause had been met.

Midland Red

Good. I was deeply concerned 😄

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member