• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

MK Dons versus Exeter City Official Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He was also very confident that no one else would leave in the way that he said that.He probably says more in an interview than he should,but it makes him look as if he doesn't have the latest update on what is going on when a player leaves.
He is doing an in house interview for the club media, not formal questioning where he is going to "no comment". It doesn't matter how much confidence you detect in his voice, he never assured anyone that there would be no one leaving. I don't know why you are reading so much into it to worry he is being kept out of any loop. It was a pretty standard response.

fred binneys head

Might it not be that he was just sharing his delight of a 2 goal haul and celebrating same with the City supporters.
I hope so!

geoffwp

He is doing an in house interview for the club media, not formal questioning where he is going to "no comment". It doesn't matter how much confidence you detect in his voice, he never assured anyone that there would be no one leaving. I don't know why you are reading so much into it to worry he is being kept out of any loop. It was a pretty standard response.
I think it's more about how most of us, if not all of us, are desperate for Jev to stay with us the rest of the season so we look for every and any glimmer that he will be staying.

fred binneys head

I don't know if you went to Village Green but in that game he sat off and played the 'quarter back' role for us. It was by far and away his best performance for City so far, did he play that similar sort of role today?
I didn’t go to FGR but no, he didn’t play that role today, he was more of an enforcer, breaking up play and then playing it simple. I thought he was off the pace early on but I’ll forgive him that as he’s been out of the team for a while, when he found his groove he was sound.

fred binneys head

Excellent, that doesn’t sound like a man who was saying goodbye at the end of the game. Pretty confident my sense of doom was misplaced 👍

grecIAN Harris

I didn’t go to FGR but no, he didn’t play that role today, he was more of an enforcer, breaking up play and then playing it simple. I thought he was off the pace early on but I’ll forgive him that as he’s been out of the team for a while, when he found his groove he was sound.
Sounds similar to how he started at Village Green but as he gained more control of the middle he started to get more expansive with his play on the ball. I'm not talking about pinging 30-40 yard passes all over the shop but his passes were certainly more progressive the more he gained control.

Red Devon

Excellent, that doesn’t sound like a man who was saying goodbye at the end of the game. Pretty confident my sense of doom was misplaced 👍
Sounds like he was waving to the fam!

grecIAN Harris

I think it's more about how most of us, if not all of us, are desperate for Jev to stay with us the rest of the season so we look for every and any glimmer that he will be staying.
More like how many on here read into anything and then turn it into something it almost certainly isn't.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
More like how many on here read into anything and then turn it into something it almost certainly isn't.
Well...in his post-match interview, when asked about the Charlton game, he looked away from the camera 🤔