• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ribeiro

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
As I have posted before I actually reckon The Rib is one of Tisdale's best ever signings, we have been crying out for this type of player for years, a player who is aggressive, powerful, direct, has a burst of pace and attacks the ball in both boxes.

Very good signing.

Anyone know how long his contract is ??
The Arizona connection is the contract dept. He'll know - probably too long

Red Bill

Yep, fantastic signing, great energy, always looks to attack and is probably the first real threat in the opposition box since Matt Taylor left, my god can he jump!. defensively he's really strong and on the rare occasions he does give the ball away he almost always wins it back or at least knocks it out of play. He's already been my MoM several times this season and if I had to vote for POS now he'd definitely get my vote.

Another player who I think deserves a mention is Butterfield. Lets face it, I don't think anyone would have been sad if he'd left at the end of last season but what a transformation! Him and Oakley look so cool and composed and their ability to play it out from the back when under pressure has been a pleasure to watch. I think JMT has a real fight on his hands to regain his place when he's fit again.

Whatever you thin of Tisdale, you've got to hand it to him, the decision to play those two at CB was inspired!

Ribeiro a class act and should have got MoM on Saturday - exciting to watch and great to see a player who has been dogged a bit by injury come good. My mate at Bristol City was gutted when we signed him he reckoned he never got a chance up there. More fool them ! also a very nice young man from the couple of times I've met him.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... Whatever you thin of Tisdale, you've got to hand it to him, ...
Fat chance of that with some.

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fat chance of that with some.
**** Hypocrite alert ****

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
**** unable to understand word play alert **** :)

IndoMike

**** unable to understand word play alert **** :)
I don't like red alert

Last edited:

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
**** Hypocrite alert ****
Huge WHOOOSH heading your way. Full 10-pointer in fact.

wemissmoxey

Huge WHOOOSH heading your way. Full 10-pointer in fact.
Workings please.....

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Check the typo in the post Rae quoted.