• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tom Carroll

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'm not sure why this is in the Crime section on MSN, though it does link to DevonLive

tom_carroll_crime.jpg

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm not sure why this is in the Crime section on MSN, though it does link to DevonLive

View attachment 15781
He's holding the club to ransom perhaps?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

View attachment 15781
Criminally low offer? It’s criminal how much time he’s taking to give an answer??

manc grecian

Takes as long to sign a contract as he does to decide what he's going to do with the ball.

JGrecian23

Sorry but with players like Carroll who let's face it was average at best, you offer him a deal with a deadline and then say take it leave it.

You don't let players like that dictate to you.

Memphis09

Sorry but with players like Carroll who let's face it was average at best, you offer him a deal with a deadline and then say take it leave it.

Think he is above average
the type of player when not playing you really miss
keeps the team together

suffolklad

Class act and worth waiting for. Pity some can't see it

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

Don't agree he was average, and neither do the players that played with him. Frustrating, yes. But a decent player for us.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster

I presume the club may well have given Tom a deadline. I don't presume to know what that deadline is.

denzel

Class act and worth waiting for. Pity some can't see it
That's as may be, but at some point we need to know so we can think about replacements