• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
*Which I've just reminded myself about. We're 2nd in the table, yet ours was the 5th game shown, and no mention in the roundup with the pundit of Sweeney's goal? GRRRRRRRRR.
I wondered about that as well, no rhyme or reason for their order, and currently very little mention about our success or manager so far

budegrecian

I wondered about that as well, no rhyme or reason for their order, and currently very little mention about our success or manager so far[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'll be more than happy for that to continue for a while.

budegrecian

There is now a video of the jungle path artwork on the club's official site.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
It still looks strange and even stranger to see shadow cast over the At James Road end goal.

Bongo1959

Are we having a electronic advertising board on the NOG ?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why is there a gap between the NBB and the NC?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Let's get a proper electronic scoreboard first - I noticed on Saturday that not all the lights are working on the existing one.

John William

Very well known Exeweb poster
Work is progressing fast. The steps up from street level to the NOG are in process of being built, the frame is done and the treads are on site awaiting fixing. The turnstiles have not yet been put back in place, that is presumably in hand though. The new turnstiles for the Barn and Barnette are in being built too, the steel framework is there awaiting the internals. The actual terrace looks pretty much done from the outside; I spoke to the tarmac gang who have now finished and were leaving site.

I have sent Hants some pics.

Benguin

Work is progressing fast. The steps up from street level to the NOG are in process of being built, the frame is done and the treads are on site awaiting fixing. The turnstiles have not yet been put back in place, that is presumably in hand though. The new turnstiles for the Barn and Barnette are in being built too, the steel framework is there awaiting the internals. The actual terrace looks pretty much done from the outside; I spoke to the tarmac gang who have now finished and were leaving site.

I have sent Hants some pics.
Great, look forward to seeing them later.