• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Politics Thread USA Edition

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Once had an overnighter in central Austin (TX) in 2016, after a cracking night on the p1ss, we decided to have an early start in the car. Truly shocking amount of homeless people living under the freeways in tents of varying quality. Zombie apocalypse doesn’t do the scene justice.

Mr Jinx

Anyone been to Fresno? That's a republican city.
Fresno County in the last Presidential election voted 52% Democrat (as opposed to 45% Republican).

Here to help.

angelic upstart

Fresno County in the last Presidential election voted 52% Democrat (as opposed to 45% Republican).

Here to help.
The mayor of Fresno city is republican. I should've been clearer.

Mr Jinx

The mayor of Fresno city is republican. I should've been clearer.
Little more than a glorified traffic warden then.

Phil Sayers

Rejoice! I suspect Fox were getting nervous about his repeated on air lies about all manner of topics exposing them to a lot of potential litigation. Whatever the reason, the man is scum:

Grecian2K

Rejoice! I suspect Fox were getting nervous about his repeated on air lies about all manner of topics exposing them to a lot of potential litigation. Whatever the reason, the man is scum:

Hardly surprising.
Ropey Rupe is already nearly $3/4 of a billion down thanks to *ucker Carlson's indiscretions prior to the court case.
As they say "Loose lips sink ships"
Or, perhaps more accurately, "Careless talk costs wives".
Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish....although my money is on him now rolling up as "GBeebie News Transatlantic reported".

tavyred

What is the strange interest that lefties have in certain TV news channels that they profess they’d never watch anyway? 🤷‍♂️

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
What is the strange interest that lefties have in certain TV news channels that they profess they’d never watch anyway? 🤷‍♂️
Prolly the same as you and jinx have with that pinky mouth piece, the bbc.

DB9

Yep, Bit like Jinxy and the BBC that he says he never watches, Funny that.

DB9

Prolly the same as you and jinx have with that pinky mouth piece, the bbc.
Beat me to it Spanks.