• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoffs Tixs

citizen

I have got to say I needed 8 tickets on Tuesday and had no problems when I called the ticket line.
The guy who deals with it was very professional and helpful.
Good effort chap,UTC

exehausted2

Is a community member just the public or not?
I think it is anybody the club has a record for, eg you have bought tickets in the past when your address was required.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
How's the whinging going by Lincoln fans about only getting 350 tickets for SJP? :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is what Lincoln have aid about tickets for the 2nd leg at SJP https://www.redimps.co.uk/news/2018/may/180509-exeter-away-tickets/

TOP_CITY_FAN

How's the whinging going by Lincoln fans about only getting 350 tickets for SJP? :)
The league 2 page on Facebook is a brilliant read. Never known a group of fans to get shirty over an allocation they probably won’t sell anyway.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The league 2 page on Facebook is a brilliant read. Never known a group of fans to get shirty over an allocation they probably won’t sell anyway.
They brought 316 fans for the L2 game back in August.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
If the game is in the balance I am sure they will sell allocation easily. Just one of those things though with the redevelopment. The rest will have to watch on sky, assume they wouldn't be allowed to rig up a beam back to Sincil bank?

Last edited:

Grecian68

They even suggested that we should switch the game to Plymuff's ground so they could have more tickets, obviously not aware not aware of the history between our two clubs.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
600 sold so far. They remain on sale until 9am tomorrow. No ticket sales on the day https://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/2018/may/ticket-collections-lincoln-city-away/

COYHATTERS

Morning Grecians, Luton fan here wanting to wish you every success in the play-offs and for what it's worth i think you will go one better than last season and join us in L1 next season.
I have always enjoyed our games with two proper clubs playing entertaining football the right way and League 1 football will definitely suit both of us more so than the hit & rush of League 2.
The hospitality previously shown by your club and fans has always been 1st class and being in a lovely part of the country makes Exeter away a popular fixture for many of us.
Best of luck starting Saturday, many of us Hatters will be rooting for you !