• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stuart James... Today's WMN

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Where's my response to Harris gone, about him exposing Stuart James username on here?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Excellent article well written but I fear there maybe a spare spot in the press box for the next game

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well said David and to everyone else that are voicing their concerns!

I had a conversation with Julian Tagg last season; he was telling me he and Paul Tisdale were upset with the criticism and the taking us down chants from the fans!
He didn't understand that he should take on board what the fans are saying, worried about or wanted!
He definitely didn't understand why the club should be more concerned with the fans that have done their talking with their feet, and no longer come!
That just about sums it up that is a worry - I am glad that along with others I have been missed (facepalm)

milts

Interesting seeing the posts that Steve Tully has favourited on Twitter

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
An alternative view always adds to any thread.

I've seen lots of exciting games this season. Often gone home without a voice after cheering along with lots of other fans. Examples being Daggers, Tramere and Accies away, bury, Shrewsbury, Luton and wycombe home. Even Portsmouth away was exciting.

I'm just as frustrated by the insistence of playing without a CB all season hard to believe really. Also playing so many players out of position and picking teams with no pace has been difficult to take. It's such a pity a couple of changes / additions and we could have got promoted this season.
However at the start of the year this forum was generally of a view we were going to finish bottom of league two. Since November we've been sitting just of the playoffs and now moving to Mid table. Not bad really.
At the start of the season we were skint and worked under a transfer embargo, now we have cash in the bank. Change for the better?

If I'd score the "overall" success this year it's probably 6/10. Could do better. As stated not happy because we could have had a 9/10 season if some different decisions were made and the reliance on the old guard was diluted.

Just some food for thought I'll go put on my hard hat & PPE.
I think the away games you mention are fair however we have done well away from home generally for nearly three years now. That is not the problem. The home games you mention featured some very good football, Although we had to recover from poor starts against Wycombe and Shrewsbury. We seem to be capable of putting in good performances against better sides but we are again seeing a familiar problem of failing against average ones. There were signs against Carlisle and Cheltenham of turning a corner with this but since then we have gone backwards again.

Barum

The idea that masculinity is somehow akin to having courage is just plain thick. That's why I don't like it.
I'm so sorry if I offended your feminine side, (assuming you're not antwoman).

Exe on Valdez

I'm so sorry if I offended your feminine side, (assuming you're not antwoman).
He didn't say he was offended, he said he hated it. Then said he didn't like it.

Funny really, as he thought people that say it are thick and you've just proved it in a funny way. How funny.

Barum

He didn't say he was offended, he said he hated it. Then said he didn't like it.

Funny really, as he thought people that say it are thick and you've just proved it in a funny way. How funny.
So pleased to have amused you, just a thick linesman me.

Barum

Yep, just a thick linesman me.

Exe on Valdez

Isn't it assistant referee these days?